What is a healthy body weight?
A healthy body weight is…
- Determined more by your lifestyle and genetics than by a number on a chart.
- A weight where you can have food & exercise be part of your life, but not the focus of your life.
- A weight range that your body naturally settles into when you are living a balanced lifestyle and respecting natural appetites for food, movement, & rest.
Body Image Guides
- Body Image
- Eating Disorders
- Disordered Eating-Restrictive Eating
- Disordered Eating-Emotional Overeating
- Disordered Eating-Positive Steps Towards Change
- Eating Disorders-Help Yourself
- Help a Friend with an Eating Disorder
- Eating Issues & Body Image Continuum
- Promote a Healthy Campus Culture
- The Non-Dieting Approach
- Eating Awareness Journal